How does Barlow Pay independent contractors?
– Barlow pays 74% of a loads line haul and 100% of the fuel surcharge.
What expenses do independent contractors pay for out of pocket?
– Tolls, scales, trailer washouts and reefer fuel.
How much are the lease payments?
– Lease payments are determined based on truck age and range from $600 -$750 weekly.
How long is a lease?
– Depending on truck age between 2-5 years with an option to buy.
How much over the road experience do I need?
– Barlow requires the last 2 consecutive years of verifiable over the road experience.
What are my upfront costs to join the lease to own program?
– There no upfront cost to join Barlow's lease to own program.
How often will I be home?
– Drivers typically get 1 day home for every 7 days on the road. To be successful drivers stay on the road 3-4 weeks at a time.
Does Barlow have a safety bonus program?
– Yes. Barlow takes safety seriously and expects only the best from its drivers. Every 6 months with a clean driving record, Barlow rewards drivers with a 1% safety bonus based off the gross pay during that time period. A $50 bonus is given for every clean inspection.
What’s Barlow’s rider policy?
– Riders age 6 and older are allowed on the truck.
What’s Barlow’s pet policy?
– Pets are allowed on the truck
Does Barlow have a driver referral program?
– Yes. Barlow has a tier based driver referral program. The longer the referred driver is leased to Barlow the more money you make. Learn more
How much does Barlow pay Company Drivers?
– Barlow pays company drivers 20% of a loads line haul.
What expenses do company drivers pay out of pocket?
– Barlow pay's all working expenses.
Give us a call 888-213-9968
See our equipment for lease